DESCRIPTION: One of the many things that makes Dolphin Cove Jamaica special is that you can live the experience of swimming with dolphins in the natural Caribbean Sea. Here they have the opportunity to enjoy the company of many different fish, rays, and other forms of natural sea life. Dolphin Cove Jamaica is the place to spend the day enjoying lots of fun activities. There is something for everyone!
Dolphin Cove Jamaica is full of natural wonders and beauty you gotta see it for yourself! Like in Dolphin Cove in Ocho Rios where you’ll enjoy strolling around in the Jungle Trail, where you will notice many different wild animals, plants and trees. At Dolphin Cove Jamaica we respect the environment of all the species, here you will live the most natural experience you’ve ever had.
OPENING HOURS: Sundays – Saturdays 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Some activities are not recommended for the physically challenged or pregnant women
- Interact with exotic birds, snakes and iguanas on the Jungle Trail Walk
- Relax on our glistening white sandy beaches
- Watch our hilarious Jamaican shark show
- Pet the camels
- Swim with Sharks and Stingrays
DRESS CODE & ITEMS TO BRING
- Insect Repellent
- Swim Wear
- Comfortable shoes / Water Shoes (available for purchase on property)